1. Get Pre-Approved: This will help you determine how much house you can afford.
The Home Buying Process in a Nutshell:
2. Location, Location, Location: Research the area and neighborhoods to figure out where you want to live.
3. Connect with a Real Estate Agent: Contact me to help you get started on your home search. I cover the entire Dallas Fort Worth area.
4. Find Your Home: Search online or in person to find and tour homes that you’re interested in to find the one for you.
5. Submit An Offer: Once you find the home you love, I will help you submit an offer to buy the home.
6. Negotiate: I have the skills to negotiate to get you the best deal on the home you want and get your offer accepted.
7. Inspection: You’ll want to get the home inspected to make sure there aren’t any major problems with it.
8. Seal the Deal: After your offer is accepted and all negotiations and inspections are done, it’s time to close on your new home!
9. Time to Move: Now the keys are in your hands, the house is yours, and it’s time to move in!
10. Celebrate: You know how you’ve always wanted to throw a house warming party? Well now you can! Celebrate and enjoy your new home!
ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP?
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE'LL SEND YOU PROPERTIES THAT MEET YOUR CRITERIA!
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.